Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LOVELOVELOVE!

So... Valentine's Day is approaching and instead of working on my homework, I decided to share with all my blog readers out there what it is I am looking for in a guy. LAME, I KNOW. Here we go:
-Somebody who will buy me 30 erasers (the really nice kind, not the crappy smudgy ones) because he knows that I always somehow end up losing my erasers... it's just inevitable.
-Somebody who would hold my hand even though my hands are almost always cold. Please warm them up! :)
-Somebody who knows that sometimes I just need my space and doesn't need me around him all the time. Someone who recognizes my independence and respects me for it.
-Somebody who doesn't mind my too-short bangs that make me look like a Korean fob.
-Somebody who is actually responsible and understands consequences.
-Somebody who can cover AJ Rafael's cover of "1,2,3,4 + Best I Ever Had". (I'm just kidding about this one, I only wrote it down because this song has been stuck in my head for the past 24 hours or so.)




It's okay, I'm not expecting anybody at Troy to really be that somebody.
Or really anybody at all. Actually I think the expectations that girls have for guys are pretty ridiculous, but I guess that list was SUPPOSED to be half serious and half humorous.

I actually think that Jeff is right, people in high school sometimes just date to date, yaknow?
I think that people, myself included, just sometimes think that they need that special somebodaaaay when really... they don't.
But I guess that's the difference between needing and wanting, right? (;

MAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'm such a hypocrite it makes me laugh.
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I will spend my Valentine's Day with my favorite!
Homework... most likely my Internal Assessment.
I couldn't have asked for a better date! <3
SO GOOD! SO PRETTY!

3 comments:

  1. NO. we're spending valentine's day together at the ice rink Sunday night. HA Internal assessment, REPLACED AND KICKED TO THE CURB. by the way, I can hold your hand, just saying. but I don't think I can not make fun of your short bangs, or sing to you either. but I can tryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like a craigslist personals ad or something at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, i'll buy you 30 erasers anyday. i'll hold your hands. but mine are cold all the time too, so it'll just be doubly cold. i don't think i could stand being around you all the time anyways. (heh jk! that'd be my dream come true man). uh..i responsible when i want to be...and i understand consequences...not that I don't ignore them lol
    I can cover AJ Rafael's cover of "1,2,3,4 + Best I Ever Had".
    just won't be nearly as good as his

    hey i think i'm your perfect valentiine!! :)

    ReplyDelete