Monday, February 22, 2010

Ups & Downs

Ups:
-Home grown oranges are yummy!
-I started my seed germination experiment thing... and it's weird, but I feel so loving towards my little seeds. They're so cute and little, and it's pleasant to think that they will become beautiful sunflowers!
-I can't wait for Saturday!
-I can't wait for gelato in March with my Jackie, hehehe.
-SOME DAY, DIAMOND PLAZA DATE. Hopefully soon...
-February is almost over!
-New beginnings will be coming very soon.
-Sadies?

Downs:
-Business IA... enough said. ): I gotta ask Lambert about it, although I guess now I kinda get what I did wrong... but still!
-I feel so defeated. I just want to give up, throw in the towel and say, "FINE, YOU WIN. I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH FOR THIS."
-Bio test tomorrow...

So, I searched some motivational quotes!
In case you're like me and are feeling down in the dumps, here are some pick-me-ups!
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” - Gail Devers

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” - Michelangelo

The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. - Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Oliver Goldsmith


No comments:

Post a Comment