Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIDAY.

So last night/this morning was really bad.
I don't know what happened.
But last night I got home late because I was helping out with Yearbook proofs and stuff.
Well I was supposed to come home at 6 and I was really scared I wouldn't be outside when my dad came to pick me up and that he would be mad so I seriously rushed my butt outside ASAP.
But then, I waited like 10 minutes and was like hmm, it's REALLY cold outside... and he's not here. And my dad is usually like very punctual about picking me up so it was weird.
Then I decided to call home. And no one picked up.
Then I called James. And he didn't pick up.
I decided to just be patient.
Basically, to make a long story short, I didn't get home until 6:30 and my mom had to pick me up because my dad just... decided to go pick us up, but not really, and then went home. -____- Oh well, it's over.



Then, idk, last night...
I just couldn't focus. I don't know. I never felt more unprepared for an APUSH test... ever. It was REALLY bad. I mean, honestly, I at least expected like a C+... at the worst. But I got a C-. I don't know what went wrong. Last semester my lowest APUSH grade was an 84... but this test pretty much blew that one out of the water.
Business - more ugliness.
Calc - Wow, I'm really stupid when I'm tired... finding the slope but forgetting to actually make an equation out of it... -____-
English - Mehh.
Spanish - Mehh.

You know, honestly, I just sometimes wish I could settle.
That I didn't have the drive to fulfill my potential.
That I was more apathetic about the quality of me.
But I know that if I didn't push myself and let myself develop into the most successful person I could be, I wouldn't be satisfied.

BUT, the day did redeem itself. Thanks to Josephine, Ricky, Andrew, Wii Fit, PinkBerry, and The Hat.
Burning... 6 calories with Wii Fit. Getting BOGO PinkBerry... the cheapest PinkBerry I'll probably eat in my life. Eating chili cheese fries and a jalapeno pepper for the first time in my life at The Hat. Then the ride home was probably the most rebellious Andrew has ever been on the streets. And it wasn't on purpose! Hahahaha.
Definitely a very good end to an otherwise very crappy day.


But it's okay, because one thing I learned is that 3 months from now, I'll look back on this and wonder why I was so freaked out over one bad day.
And now this will just motivate me to do better next time, right?


AT LEAST NOW IT'S THE WEEKEND AND I WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO RECUPERATE FROM TODAY. And then the cycle will start all over again in about... 2 weeks...

1 comment:

  1. why do we fail on multiple-test days ):

    NEXT TIME, SARAH. NEXT TIME.

    ReplyDelete