I don't know why I'm starting off second semester so uninspired.
STEP IT UP, BUDDDDDY. JEEEEEEZ. WHAT ARE YA DOIN'?!
-_________-
Anyways, I learned an important lesson today.
Wearing big sweaters makes people think that you are generally in an unhappy or sad mood.
Case 1:
During Spanish, Jin and D. Shin were convinced that I was "sad" because no one asked me to winter formal. They then proceeded to try to make me believe that I should ask a guy to winter formal instead. They were also very disappointed in my inability to get a date to formal and blamed it on the fact that I have not played Wii for this entire week, LOL. They told me to step up my game and hope for the best next dance... -____-
Case 2:
During lunch, Heidi wondered if I was sad because I apparently looked like it. Josephine also duly noted that I looked "dumpy", LOL. Oh goodness, the nice remarks I get from my friends...
Case 3:
I told Ricky about these incidents during Yearbook and he added that I did look more tired today. HAHAHAHA.
I THINK IT'S THE SWEATER!
Too bad, I guess I'll look more frumpy from now on because I really like that sweater! It's so comfy and warm, hahaha.
I guess I'm going to Battle of the Bands? Pritha wants more photographers... so yeah.
BIO IS SO NERVE-WRACKING. I'm always so nervous that we're gonna have a quiz.
Poor 5th period had a super hard quiz... it's okay, Mrs. Ngo will pay us back this week too, I'm sure. ):
hahahha we had a sweater discussion today too.
ReplyDeleteit's okay sarah. i thought u looked pretty fiine in that sweater :)
ReplyDeleteISNT IT EXCITING SITTING NEXT TO ME AND AN?
ReplyDeleteI think you should be prepared to have a quiz tomorrow (Friday).. it's coming! I can feel it hahaha.
ReplyDelete