Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 5 — Your dreams

You are very strange sometimes because you make me think that my mom will get into a car crash because of speeding (then again, I shouldn't have watched The Fast and The Furious right before going to bed). You also made me believe that Mrs. Ngo was going to take back my dropped test because I got one of the lowest test scores in the class or something...
But on a more serious note, thank you because sometimes, you made me realize what I really wanted. You made me realize that I don't just want to get into a good college based on name alone, you made me realize the bigger picture, and a whole lot more about myself and my life. Thank you for sometimes being so crazy and ridiculous, making me reach so much higher than I would have without you, and allowing me to do some wonderful things. Thank you for having no limit. Thank you for making me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment