I am a worrier. A constant worrier. No matter how many times I wish I say that I am not... at heart, I will always be a worrier. I'm truly sorry for the people I affect when I worry... I wish I could change that about myself too. I'm sorry that I always gripe about grades but your reassurances are not enough until I actually receive the grade and see for myself that I actually did pull a miracle.
I am a hypocrite because just a few weeks ago I blogged about the relative unimportance of grades in the grand scheme of life.
I just realized how close we are to the end of the year. It's June already? I'm going to miss so many of the seniors, especially the ones in Yearbook. I'm really going to try hard to write meaningful things in people's yearbooks because I guess that's pretty much the only thing they'll have left to remember me by.
I detest signing yearbooks. Not because I don't like the actual process of writing, but because I feel like I should always really think about what I am going to write for a couple of minutes before I really begin. I want to say the right words, leave the best impressions, recall the fondest memories...
haha i totally own you at worrying
ReplyDeletei don't even think you worry that much!
and no they'll remember you by all the memories you guys share sillygoose! and with so much technology these days it won't even seem like they're gone :)