Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

You are thuper thexy and I would just love to meet you. ;)

Just kidding, the person I'd really like to meet is someone compassionate and funny, smart and perceptive, and easy going and independent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But yup, the person I was referring to at the beginning was... CRISTIANO RONALDO.
Just 'cause well yaknow, he's thuper thexy.



Anyways, here's what's been happening the last couple of days:
-My internship has been really cool so far. Everyone is so laid back and I actually got some (basic) hands-on experience today. :) Sure, I may get a little bored sometimes because physical therapy isn't that busy everyday, but that's cool.

-My family is getting a new car tomorrow (?). So once I get my license (...in six months) I'll be able to drive 6 other people.. yay!

-My first behind-the-wheel training is next Tuesday... wish me luck.

-I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday... to see ABBA, LOL. And apparently, Men Alive, the Orange County Gay Men's Chorus. o_o This will be an interesting experience.

-I got my 24 Hour gym membership today! Hopefully in two months, I will see some progress and get a little more fit... especially after my let-myself-go period which I fondly refer to as "Junior Year".

-I think I know what field I want to study in college! Thanks for the encouragement, James. :)

Basically... summer is looking great so far! Well at least according to the first week so far. I can't believe how short summer is though... only 2 months. 8 weeks. 5 of mine will be consumed by internship. 1 will be spent in Oklahoma to send off James. That leaves me... 2 weeks of totally unscheduled bliss. I hope that's enough...!

3 comments:

  1. good will hunting... its the title of the post lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god!!!! sarah let's go to the gym togezerr!!! TOGEZZERERER

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! No way (: I got my permit on Tuesday and my first driving lesson is next monday!! Hahahaha yayyy for both of uss :D

    ReplyDelete