Josephine, Heidi, Sarah Kang, Iris, me, etc. etc. etc.
Guys can be cute sometimes, no lie!
And Brandon Choe, if you read this. You are freaking amazing at creating beautiful flower bouquets! The sunflowers were so nice and cheerful looking!
Okay, anyways, yeah, I thought Andrew asked Heidi really well too! Like playing "Oh, Is it Love?" on ukulele while singing his own made up lyrics?! Yeah, very nice, props!
But the biggest joke was on me. -____-
Like, I was kinda feeling downish 'cause ALL these girls got asked and I was just like... ummm, okay. I guess I'll go stag maybe?
But I can't believe that I couldn't even pick up ANY OF THOSE HINTS THAT PEOPLE LEFT. Okay, so Ricky told me he was asking Analisa and needed my help with the signs. But I was kinda disappointed 'cause he wouldn't tell me all the details. And I was like, wtf, we're really good friends and you won't even tell me how you're asking her?! But whatever, it all gets explained in the end!
And yeah, I was supposed to call him after school so we could meet up, but HE DIDN'T BRING HIS PHONE. So I was even MORE like, ooooookay, FINE, don't pick up my calls!
So then I wander. AND LIKE APPARENTLY, EVERYONE KNEW EXCEPT FOR ME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I WAS KEPT IN THE DARK FOR SO LONG. But then yeah, eventually, Jin Sol & Heidi guide me to the right place.
And there everyone is! And like, Howard actually said "Wait, why is Sarah holding a sign? I thought Ricky was only gonna PRETEND to ask Analisa but he's really asking Sarah"
And I was just like "Howard, Ricky isn't that smart"
LOL, OOOOOPS. -___- Boy was I wrong.
Anyways, so I'm holding the "you" sign. And yeeeeeah... the next sign is like +, me, =, winter, formal?
And then, Ricky gives me flowers. Somehwere in the midst of this, I realize that he was asking me, not Analisa.
And I feel really really stupid.
But it was a nice surprise! (:
Okay, chem test tomorrow.
Idk why I wasted like 20 minutes writing this blog when I'm in imminent danger of failing tomorrow's test. ):
BYE.
i took advanced composition in flower binding class also at fjc. you can thank mrs. jane for the help.
ReplyDeleteLOL to brandon's comment.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHA.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW. I'M PRETTY MIFFED THAT I MISSED IT.
ReplyDelete>[
HAHAH BRANDON. yay for sarah!
ReplyDeletedude, in the middle of the flowers was blacKKK
ReplyDeletehgahahhaha yeah i am :D
ReplyDeleteI just asked a friend from church aha
i was just kidding LOL
ReplyDelete