Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ugh

Today was just an off day.
I'm dreading tomorrow, I hate uniform days for ROTC.
I hate wearing an uncomfortable uniform. I hate putting my hair up. I hate feeling ugly for something that I don't even want to be a part of. I hate getting tested on knowledge that I really do not care about. I think I am disciplined well enough as I am right now, thank you.
I'm sorry for ranting about something as insignificant as ROTC. I feel lame too.
I know I should just bite my tongue and not complain about it.
After all, I'm not FORCED to be in it, and I'll quit after this year, for sure.



Anyways, I feel distant from people nowadays. And I'm not entirely sure why. Nothing's really changed but I feel like I've just been living in a cloud for this past week or something. I'm just feeling really empty.


WHY AM I COMPLAINING SO MUCH?!

Anyways, to break my ugly mood, I will end this post with five things I am thankful for,
1. I'm alive and healthy and young. I have my entire life in front of me!
2. Even though I'm not feeling very close to any of my friends right now, I know that they have my back.
3. Today is hump day! After today, the rest of the week will close quickly. Thank God.
4. I have relatively little homework left.
5. It will likely rain tomorrow! Maybe that will be able to cheer me up a little...

4 comments:

  1. LEAVE ME IN THE CLOUDS.
    LET ME WORK IT OUT.
    DON'T YOU TAKE IT PERSONAL. PERSONAL.
    DON'T YOU LIKE THE CONTROL?

    so, you reminded me of that song 'cause you said you felt like you've been living in a cloud. yeah... it's a good song! it should cheer you up. :D

    CYBER HIGH FIVE ON SIMILAR ROTC THOUGHTS MANNN(G)

    ReplyDelete