days of my life. ):
Ugh ugh ugh. Being sick with a nasaly cracky voice is not fun.
And I HATE BEING A GIRL.
Enough said just with that. -_________- One of the most uncomfortable, excruciating days of my life.
To all the guys out there, you're lucky, 'kay?
But I took a shower RIGHT after school.
Gettin' my groove back.
So I'm sorry to everyone who I totally vented/lashed out to. I was in such a crappy ugly mood. And the only thing I can blame is me. (:
BUT, enough of that.
Talked to Josephine & Heidi about the topic regarding my last blog.
And they're right.
Maybe I'm just not that kinda girl.
I do and want to hold my own. I'm not dependent on too many people. And I guess sometimes, I expect everyone to be like that too.
AND, it IS in the past.
And who are those people to judge me anyways?
SO THANKS YOU TWO. I'm sorry I made such a big deal out of nothing. Or something that's already in the past. I guess it's just something I needed to let out 'cause of all the guilt I felt.
And here's some advice for guys:
"Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves." - Henri Frederic
dude, i told henri frederic that line -.-, i got jacked...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei have a cracky voice now! :( AND I HATE BEING A GIRL, TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete(((:
ReplyDeleteand the last part of the blog (before the quote). Wow, Sarah. I really do look up to you in the way you handle things. Wow.
and at least you don't have to deal with spontaneous erections when you're around people you find attractive !
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
ReplyDeleteAUBREY, HOW WOULD U KNOW?
Henri Federic was my little brother -.-
ReplyDeleteHEEEEEEEEHEEEE YOU BRIGHTENED MY DAY AS WELL <3
ReplyDeletemy mommie thinks you're very "good to look at." it's kind of weird to translate from chinese but it means like you're easy to look at and it's a nice, cute, comforting face ! WOOOOO.
aubreyy whoa, whoa.
ReplyDelete