wonderful day.
It was alright.
I was SUPPOSED to go watch He's Just Not That Into You with Alicia today, but my mom said I should probably read my books instead.
(There's a "Battle of the Books" competition on March 21, and I haven't read too many books yet. :/)
But oh well, I guess discipline is necessary.
The past couple of days have been so dreary!
I mean, the entire day today was overcast, and it felt like time didn't pass at all. D:
I reeeeeeeally wanna go shopping some time soon, 'cause I felt like I haven't for a really long time!
But idk, the next few weekends seem a little busy.
This Friday, there's a fundraiser @ Coyote Hills Country Club I'll be taking pictures at.
Then, on Sunday, I'll be taking pictures of my friend, Caitlin, just for fun.
Then, the week after that, there's an event at Harvey Mudd.
The next weekend is free.. for now.
The weekend after, Battle of the Books.
The weekend after that, there's the ROTC military ball on Friday.
And Sadies on Saturday.
I'm kind of excited though because busy weekends usually mean that the March will go by quickly! (:
hahaha battle of the books competition? XD
ReplyDeletehow does that work? do people compete by reciting literature or something? hahaha (:
i went shopping saturday! i didn't really buy anything though. mostly stuff for my mac (like iWork which is the apple version of microsoft office)
but yes. you are jampacked with activities for march!
I challenge YOU...
ReplyDeleteTO A BATTLE OF THE BOOKS!
WACHAAAAAAA
are you going to military ball ?
ReplyDeletebecause like, idk. i dont really want to go because everyone but a couple people hates me in ROTC.