Sheeeeet.
I f-ed up.
Man. Like, while talking to one of my friends today, I totally understand.
I would hate me too.
Sometimes, I don't get why I do the stupid things I do.
Like, I didn't even realize it back then.
but now, I realize that I was really messed up.
I'm sorry.
I would think that I'm a BEEEEACH too.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
I messed everything up so badly.
And I didn't even get it until now.
And nothing I say or do now will fix it. I think that's the part that sucks the most.
I would never dare bring this up with you now, that's for sure.
But... idk, I messed up.
But idk, on the same note, it's not right for you to judge me either.
I was wrong, yes. But people make mistakes. And you saw me at one of the most regrettable moments of my life. And everyone does wrong things, but they learn. And I have certainly learned my lesson.
So please, at least between me and you, thank you for clearing stuff up between the two of us.
But me and you, I don't know if things will ever be right again.
I've changed. And so has pretty much everyone around me.
So don't think I'm the same person I was back then. I've learned my lesson and I'm sorry to all the people I negatively affected.
"For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case too early - to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit; stop whenever you want. You can change, or stay the same - there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." - Benjamin Button.
Get it?
I'm sorry this is so vague. It probably made very little sense to anyone.
um
ReplyDeleteokay
calling you after i finish hw
Dude, its ok sarah, i totally get what your saying
ReplyDeleteI really respect you for being able to move on like that. Idk, for me, I spend a lot of time dwelling on the past and on things that don't matter.
ReplyDeleteand ksdj;lkjsd;flkjs;lkdi decided to send to you as a private message(:
I LOVE YOU, SARAH !!!
It's cause my typing causes endorphines to flow faster.
ReplyDelete