Ughhh, well report cards came into today.
I remember how like up to Troy, report card deliveries would always ensure a good day in my family.
But oh boy, for the past couple of years, that has not been the case.
I don't know, I'm not comfortable sharing all my current thoughts with everyone who reads this.
Not that I don't trust anyone who I know reads this, but this time... well it's just a little too painful.
Maybe I'm just worrying too much, but honestly, how can I not?
The only highlight of my day was getting a 79/80 on the precalc quest I thought I was sure to fail.
I studied hard for it though, and it paid off (:
BUT STILL, I was a little pissed.
IF I HAD JUST GOTTEN THAT STUPID PERIOD QUESTION RIGHT, I COULDA GOTTEN A FREAKING GOLDEN PAPER CLIP.
And like, if I had just looked at the graph to double check my period, I woulda seen that the answer I wrote was wrong. ):
I even wrote the "b" write next to my answer space...
Okay, that probably made no sense to anyone, but oh well.
I really want at the most ONE B this semester.
I know for some people, that's not even that great, but for me... it'll certainly be a challenge.
Straight A's would be AMAZING too.
Well, I better get started on my Benjamin Franklin paragraph then.
Until next time.
LOL. I thought you said I better get started on my Benjamin Button paragraph and I was taken aback.
ReplyDeletehaha, anything that was spoken I assume was gossip.
ReplyDeleteI'm here for you, toooo.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUU. (: