Friday, January 29, 2010

Easy come, easy go.

This is pretty lame and cheesy, I know.
I took a light jog/walk to Troy today because silly Hannah Chou needed freaking Troy shorts and she knew I lived close to Troy so she asked if I could drop them off before a field meet thing. But on the way there or back, I forgot already, I was listening to some Black Eyed Peas, LOL, and yeah, that song lyric came up - "Easy come, easy go."
Maybe BEP didn't mean anything by it, but this is how I interpreted it. When you work hard for things, like ACTUALLY work hard, everything will kinda work itself out in the end. Things that are too easy to get are pretty easy to lose.
I think there was some divine intervention during my finals because I somehow eeked everything out okay except maybe Spanish because I can't know for sure yet, but I don't know. That's how I see it.
I don't think I worked as hard as I could/should have for finals and I faced the consequences of being sooo nervous over my grades to the point where I would constantly check Aeries, BEGGING God to get me the A or B in the class that I needed.
I'm pretty disappointed in myself regarding Calc because dropping 6% in a class is pretty bad. I mean I still managed to get a B but it goes from a solid to a minus.
But it's okay because I know that at the end, I didn't really sprint my fastest, yaknow?

Next semester is a new start.
New race.
For everyone who was disappointed with themselves first semester, let's own second semester. :)
AND ENJOY THE ONE WEEKEND THAT YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO HAVE TO DO WORK! Kind of. Not really.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH sarah i got a 30/50 on my calc final.

    i'm pretty sure he rounded Extremely Generously because i managed to keep a solid b LOL but still, a D- on a math final is pretty terrible.

    go us for sucking at math!

    ReplyDelete