Thursday, January 21, 2010

LOL,

just sayin' Sarah, but getting two 1/5 on APUSH quizzes was a pretty fraacking stupid thing to do.
JUST SAYIN'.
AND CONSIDERING THAT WHAT, YOU THOUGHT THE MAKE UP WAS HARDER THAN THE ORIGINAL UNIT 2 TEST?! WHAT?!
Stressing out about grades, but I think only the entire Troy population feels this way, especially considering that we're less than a week away from our finals.

Junior year seems to be just flying by... I can't believe it's already almost half over.
Sure, an individual day goes by slowly, but jeeeez, just look at how far we've come!

Oh APUSH... I've treated you so well for this semester... AND HOW DO YOU TREAT ME?! YOU BITE ME IN THE BUTT, THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT ME!!
I'm not bitter. At all.
Business - meh.
Calc - gave up a long time ago. A FOR SURE NEXT SEMESTER THOUGH.
English - Love Snipes.
Spanish - WTF?! DO I HAVE HOPE?! Probably not... but it looks reasonable enough? o_o
Yearbook - hehehe.
Bio - Hmmm, possible.


I feel like a loser for writing an entire post solely about school.
To make up for it,
I shall write a little squib about something vague that no one will know what I'm referring to!
Everyone thinks it's a good thing to build up walls around yourself so that you don't get hurt, but I wish I had the strength to let people in too.

Btw, I revamped the way I see college.
I used to think I should work hard just to get into a good college, but now I don't think it's really true.
Well, of course you should do your best, yadda yadda yadda.
But I shouldn't worry about not getting in somewhere.
I just wasn't meant for that college you know?
I'm not what that college was looking for... it's not necessarily because I'm not good enough, but it's like... with all the effort I put into high school, if it's not up to their par, I wouldn't fit in with the rest of the school yaknow?
Idk, I guess that's why college acceptance is tricky..
or maybe this is just what my mind creates for myself so that if I get rejected from a college next year, I won't be totally heart broken, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment