Nice to see everyone again!
And Josephine's right, it seems that the people who are REALLY your friends are the people you actually make an effort to see over winter break... well for the most part at least!
School is the same old, same old.
I'm a little disappointed by the grades I am projecting for the end of the semester... but... hey, there's always second semester!
I can't believe winter break is gone. I'll miss sleeping until the sun wakes me up, but that's okay! I think I can make it until finals, and then until APs, and then until summer. :)
I got a Wii yesterday!
We also got Wii Fit so maybe I can look like those hot, ridiculously skinny, air brushed Korean models that were on my calendar now! :)
Maybe that's the reason why I have so much energy today... I actually worked out. -___-
Come play Wii with me! Even though as Daniel Shin put it, the Wii is the same size as my TV, LOL.
-_________-
you sound so optimistic and perky. i want to shoot you :]
ReplyDelete