Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why does it seem like there's not enough time for anything these days?


I hate hate hate my grades right now.
I think I should lock myself up and not have any fun until I raise up the 3 B+s I am capable of raising.

I've been really absent minded lately too!
I keep forgetting my bio book and for once, I didn't do Spanish homework... -____-

Tomorrow, calc test.
Friday, bio... which I need to get an A on to make up for my disappointing quiz grade.

The next two weekends are going to be the death of me.
THEN, FUN TIMES!!


Btw, what happens when you roll over a banana with a car?
Like a banana that has yet to have its skin peeled?
I've been contemplating over this since like... Jin's party.
I can't figure it out.
Would it smoosh everywhere?

1 comment:

  1. It depends. If it was rolling long ways, like the banana was parallel to the direction of the wheel, it would probably pop open and its guts would be squeezed out. Or a slit would form and the innards would be forced to fit through that...
    But if it was perpendicular, it would probably quickly explode from both ends (the weakest points) and make sort of a wrapped-candy shape.

    GET SOMEONE TO TRY IT. I'D LOVE TO PROVE/DISPROVE MY HYPOTHESES.

    I'm a nerd 8D

    ReplyDelete