my grades always end up depending on finals.
Like I work hard the entire semester and end up getting the same grade as the person next to me who slacked off the entire semester minus the last three weeks. (DUKE!)
Well, yeah, I'm not bitter or anything, but yeah, hahahaha.
I feel so freaking tired today, my bones want to fall off and decompose. ):
I felt pretty hopeless before the bio final... considering I chose to sleep rather than study bio at midnight last night..
oh well, maybe God will have mercy and at least grant me a C+ or B-...
Please? ):
My schedule's staying the same next semester.
I would like to meet a boy who doesn't cheat on homework, tests, quizzes, etc. Jeeeeez.
uh... you already met me. DUHH
ReplyDeleteaww sarah all your hard work will pay off! :)
ReplyDeleteyou're one of the most hard-working people I know.
good karma! ya