Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I try to tell myself

that grades shouldn't be so important in my life, but it's hard when all the work you put into one class boils down to a percentage or letter grade.
I mean, I KNOW they shouldn't be such a big deal.
In the bigger scheme of life, grades aren't that big of a deal.
I guess it's easy to say that but hard to be dgaf about it... at least for me.


Aeries is gonna be the death of me.
It's so sad how I've checked my grades every day for the past week. -_____-
I need to stop stressin out about things that I can't change.


LIKE BIO.
I had a 93 in that class, and so I decided that I would focus more on APUSH since that was a B+ and now I'm not even sure if I'll eek out an A- in bio...
I mean, it's my fault for studying APUSH over bio... but it's still kinda bittersweet since I got the A in APUSH but maybe not in bio now?







I'M SO SORRY, BLOG READERS.
I THINK MY OBSESSION OVER GRADES IS QUITE UNHEALTHY!!

2 comments:

  1. i think my obsession over you is quite unhealthy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha ^^^^
    aw don't worry sarah
    i'm sure you'll pull off the A in bio!! :)

    ReplyDelete