and I shouldn't be blogging, especially since I've done absolutely no work since school got out and I have a bio quiz tomorrow.
But I guess to catch up with this week...
1. I've been having some very interesting, vivid dreams. which most people wouldn't find weird, but the thing is, I used to never have dreams or at least never remember them in the morning. SO THIS IS STRAAANGE. Maybe me reading all of your guys' dreams has influenced me to dream or something...
Some of my dreams have included...
-C.C./Areana being really annoying, me getting mad at them, them being very hurt.
-Reliving the day before Christmas break... except Andrew had a black Acura MDX that only had 3 people in it but claimed that it was too full to take me
-Going to the mall with this one guy who shall remain unnamed because it would be weird since I have never spoken to him before... oh, and we went to his house too... but nothing dirty, just idk, I think I was really good friends with him?
I can't seem to remember all the details now but idk... I've been having dreams all of this week.. I guess I'm sleeping pretty deeply...
2. I have not particularly been very happy lately. And I don't know why. But to the people who have noticed, props, because it hasn't been glaringly obvious... but idk, makes me :) to know that people care.
3. I'VE BEEN SO TIRED LATELY. I'M STILL NOT USED TO NOT WAKING UP PAST LIKE.. 8. WAKING UP AT 5:45 KILLS ME.
4. Incorporating Wii Fit into my daily schedule has been pretty tough. ): Less time for sleeping/homework... hopefully it pays off!
5. Glad that it's Friday tomorrow.
HAHAH. Wii fit? do the yoga stuff :]
ReplyDeleteand I am in the same boat. I spent an hour reading APUSH chapter 23 and then after I finished I checked the schedule and realized it's chapter 26 tomorrow. I want to shoot myself. Good luck tomorrow :]