I am pretty much obsessed with this song!
It's sooo good.
Anyways, yeah, I need someone to slow me down or start me up, depending on how you look at it.
Gosh, I hate cute couples who are so darn cute and couple-y and make you feel like a lonely loser. I keep telling myself that I'm too independent right now to really want or need someone, but it's hard to tell myself that when deep down, I know that I want someone who will know me, and like me for the person that I am. YAKNOWWHADDAMEAN?!
Anyways, yeah, I'm pretty much going crazy.
I first heard that song at the dance show on Friday...
The dance show was amazing. It makes me wish that I had taken dance when I was a little kid because dancers are so beautiful.
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
I mean, I can't put up all the pictures I want to, 'cause I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put up all the ones of Troy's dance team since Yearbook might use them... but here are all the other schools who performed!
Anyways, I'll stop boring you guys with my pictures.
Woah,i like the last pic ;D
ReplyDeleteooh pretty. and i totally relate to your first paragraph by the way -_-
ReplyDeleteAnd i love this song. Our dance team actually performed a piece to this like last year? I think i'ts on youtube :]
but I have no idea why she has to roll around on her bed naked though...just saying
ReplyDelete