Friday, January 15, 2010

One down, two to go.

Hard work pays off... sometimes. :)
Big relief, now I just gotta push extra hard in Bio and APUSH... Spanish is a lost cause although it shouldn't have been.. same with Calc.. -____- Oh well, it's okay.


Today, I talked with one of my close friends from junior high.
The thing is, she goes to Troy and nothing really happened between us, but we just hung out with different people and we kinda just stopped talking.
Even though we didn't talk about anything life-changing or deep, idk, it was one of the better conservations I've had this... week? Month?
It's sad when friends become strangers.
When it's been so long since you've talked to someone that it's just a habit to not say hi when you see that person.
I don't know why this has happened to all my friends from junior high... especially considering that many of them still go to Troy...

I worry about you and I'm sorry that it seems that I don't really have any reaction.
I can never seem to express what I'm feeling but I just want you to know that I love you and you are important to me.


I know I worry a lot... and I'm sure many people can affirm that.
So... here's some advice for my fellow worriers out there.
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" - Matthew 6:27

Thankful for the day off on Monday. Gives me the chance to relax a little bit... but not really.

I wish my eyes were more proportionate.
The pictures that Ricky took today in math really highlighted my big eye small eye, -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment