Wednesday, January 14, 2009

.

Well, I haven't posted in awhile!

I'm starting to feel pretty stressed about grades now...

Chem - Oh boy, maybe if I get an A on the next test & final + dropped test grade (D -_-) I can raise it up to an A.
English - No way.
Spanish - No way.
PreCalc - IF I BOMB THE FINAL, I WILL BE PEEEEESED.

AP Euro - Holy crap, I'm gonna have to do the extra credit & study for the final like mad to keep my A-.
ROTC - I DGAF
Media - I don't even know what my grade is. -_- LOL



Idk, I got an 83% on my last precalc test. And that's the worst math test grade I've gotten this year. And Mrs. Roach kept telling us how important that test was 'cause it was setting the foundation for trig and all the other previous tests were just review of Alg. 2. ):

So I really hope I can learn from all my mistakes on the test when we get it back tomorrow.

Spanish is.. impossible. Idk, there are only like 3 people in the class with A's. And I can't dedicate enough time to it.

In fact, I should be working on my chem final notecard & studying for my Spanish test instead of writing this ridiculous blog that I spend so much time on.

ANYWAYS, good news!

I think I've made a small, MINISCULE breakthrough.
And I'm really happy about that! Because I will not give up on you. I think I've misunderstood you and you've done the same with me.
And I know you're a good person, because honestly, I think if I look hard enough & wait, there's some good aspect that can be found in anyone.


Okay, since I'm sure I've thoroughly confused most people with that last tidbit.. I'll continue on!
I was looking through alll my pictures that are on the computer yesterday & today and it made me so nostalgic. (I was looking through them because I was trying to find a recent picture of me & brother to submit into the yearbook siblings thing) Like, WOW, I had really short hair in the beginning of freshman year. Seee, LOOOK!





And yeah, maybe that's why I love taking pictures so much! Because they hold so much in the moment, sentimental value. And everytime I look at an old picture, I can just imagine that day & stuff...
And I would really like to take pictures of things for aesthetic reasons, but somehow, I never find the time to... ):

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH TIME I HAVE WASTED.
TIME TO STUDY. BYE.

3 comments:

  1. IDGAF about rotc either! :D yayy

    thank you so much for precalc stuff!

    i've realized that the background to your blog is the same background as the tokyo police club myspace from back in the day.
    just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE WITH ANDREW ABOUT ROTC.

    and your background is the same as mine, but the light version. (:

    ReplyDelete