Okay, so basically.
I hate chemistry. I think that I will have to stay at a B... ):
But ughhh, whatever, that was the worst part of my day. And it got better..
I ate YogurtLand with Heidi & Josephine after school! YUMMY! (:
So we were in the car back to Josephine's house and we were just talking about some issues we were having with different people. And the thing is, I realized how okay I am with people not liking me. Like, I get it. They have the right to dislike me and have their own opinions about me. And honestly, maybe if they got to know me, they wouldn't feel the same. And until then, I'll still be nice to them. And if I don't make a breakthrough with them at all, well, at least I can say I tried!
So at her house, we talked. And ate. And talked. And idk, it was so nice to let stuff out. 'Cause I've just been thinking about so much lately.
And I know this will sound kindof weird to say in a blog, especially since anyone can read it, but I'm guessing people will only read this if they care enough anyways.
But umm, idk, I guess I've been having some self-esteem issues lately. Especially in the outer appearance section. But after talking to Josephine, AND YES, CRYING. OKAY, I FREAKING CRIED 'CAUSE I WAS SO TOUCHED BY HER WORDS.
(ugh, I'm getting really bugged by my mom 'cause sometimes I think she tries reading what I'm typing and I find it really nosy, but ANYWAYS)
Yeah, idk, thanks girl. Like I just needed a pick up. And as awkward as I felt like looking into the mirror and all that, you really made me feel better about myself.
Like, really, I get it now. Character is more important than looks.
So after my embarrassing cry, we watched Gossip Girl. And then went to her church for cell group.
Goodness, I just really like her church 'cause everyone feels so cozy & comfortable with each other. And AHHH! My baby girl, Josephine, lead everyone in word today. And I felt so proud of her! 'Cause she was good. Even if she's only capable of connecting with girls, not guys (;
But potluck was yummy! And umm, yeah, I liked breaking into small groups and discussing things about how to strengthen my relationship with God.
OH YEAH, and basically, I hate guys who play games with girls. 'Cause it's really messed up. And pisses me off. And I'm trying not to fall into that same old trap, so help me out, yeah? (:
But uhhhh, yeah... I know I could get way deeper into detail, but I don't feel comfortable sharing all that with everyone.
And that brilliant quote that is Josephine's latest blog title?
UM, YEAH. I TOLD HER THAT QUOTE AND SHE INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT.
Okay, good night! Off to read more of Born Confused :D It actually totally relates to the whole body issue thing! :D
wow you guys comment back so fast. weirdos
ReplyDeleteanyway...i like the third paragraph
self-esteem, really Sarah ?
ReplyDeleteWOW. you're beautiful, inside and out. I mean it, as corny as it sounded.