Saturday, January 3, 2009

YAY!

Today was a really fun day! (:
So Yasy comes over and we talk and stuff.
And then we go over to Alicia's.

We talk some more.. and idk, it was just so nice to be back with my best friends from junior high. I miss having people like them in my life because lately, I've just felt so alone.
Like, it's hard to describe, but sometimes I feel like no one will really get me at all so I end up not telling people some stuff.


ANYWAYS, continuing on with our day,
We had a really lame/funny photoshoot! And we deleted all of our pictures afterwards, 'cause they were oooglaaay. Then we had some YUMMY sushi<3 style="font-size:100%;">
Then, we took pictures on Alicia's laptop and it was cool cause we got to decorate them and stuff.
I hate Yasy for always making me a king with a moustache though. ):


Moving on to other pictures where I DON'T have a moustache&crown...



Yeah, we're losers. 8)
But no, I had fun today! I love these babies<3>

1 comment:

  1. hhahahha
    you're so cute
    i think you should just grow your hair out like afroman

    ReplyDelete