Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend after finals

Wow, it's seriously like the most RELAXING 3 days of my entire high school career.
I actually have no work to do! Well, I had to do this one SAT thing, but it wasn't homework or anything.

But it was kind of a waste, I mean... I didn't really do anything with anybody.
Well, yesterday I watched Wall-E & Pride and Prejudice.
And today I watched Around the World in 80 Days.
But that was all at home. With my family. So that doesn't really count (;


But Pride and Prejudice was a really good movie!
I remember I watched it with Alicia when it first came out on DVD and I didn't like it.
But I guess I just understand it a whole lot better.

But this weekend was just kindof bleeeeeh, 'cause the one COMPLETELY FREE-OF-HOMEWORK weekend I have, I don't even go out.
But oh well, at least I got to sleep a lot, right? (:
And I guess I'm not really in the mood to see people right now. I'm feeling pretty bloated and disgusting. -_-



WEEEEELL, yeah. Sorry for this really uninteresting blog. BUUUUT, here are some things to look forward to!
Jan. 26; New schedules + (:
Jan. 30; Brother's award ceremony thing
Feb. 9; No school!
Feb. 14; Winter formal.
Feb. 16; No school!
Feb. 23-27; International Week (Environmental Club!)
March 21; Battle of the Books
March 28; Military Ball

More to come later, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Okay soooooooooo,
    "I remember I watched it with Alicia"
    i thought it said
    "I remember I watched it in Africa"
    and i was like SAYWHAAAAAAAAAAAA
    and i went back and read it again, and it looked the same. and i was lik, wow, no way.
    and so i read it AGAIN. and it said alicia.
    and i was like ohhhhhhhhhh.

    that's my story!

    ReplyDelete