So I watched Gran Torino today with my family.
And maaaan, it was such a good movie.
Like pretty much everyone in my family cried.
Except my brother, because he said he didn't want me to have the satisfaction of him crying. -_-
But he admitted he ALMOST ALMOST DID.
HE'S A LOSER.
Anyways, it was just wooow. 'Cause Clint Eastwood is epic. I mean, he totally fits into his character and a lot of his character is revealed in what he does.
The movie seriously pulled at my heart strings though.
Like, I'm so glad that I live where I do because just after seeing that movie, I kind of newfoundly discovered how lucky I am to live somewhere safe.
And along with being sad, it was also hilarious! I mean there are so many racist jokes.. (:
And, I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but wants to, but just know that the ending was amazing.
Last day of weekend after finals. ):
Oh well, I'm glad I had absolutely no work to do for three whole days!
i seriously cannot take that guy seriously. LOL GET OFF MY LAWN
ReplyDeleteahh well. I enjoyed the movie. Everyone but clint sucks at acting :-(