Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not feeling so swell.

I'm drinking tea right now. And I'm not really a tea drinker.
But it's earl grey with milk, honey, and sugar. HAHA, I like my stuff sweet.
But yeah, I'm only drinking it 'cause I think tea is the yummiest light warm drink.
And I really want a warm drink right now.


From like.. the last bit of 5th period to now I've had a really bad headache, body aches, and a sore throat. ):
And it's shown, 'cause I've been in a bad mood since I've gotten home.
So I'm sorry, Mommy. ):

Well at least after eating some (chewable, because I can't swallow pills... embarrassing, yes) Tylenol at least my head feels a little better.

(Feel free to skip over this section)
Anywaaays, the homework situation...
I finished everything except:
+Precalc homework.
+I feel like finishing Spanish vocab packet today
+Working on SI PPT?
+Study for Media..? (A little unnecessary, I believe)

Anyways, I'm trying not to waste time, so that will be all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Try honey lemon tea, it's awesome for sore throats, cold days, and etc. But it only works if you compose it with repeating forms and leading lines! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barley tea, similar to the ones they give out at Korean BBQ restaurants, is goooooooooooodd.

    I KNOW A LOT OF GOOD TEAS. JUST ASK ME IF YOU'RE FEELING A BIT DARING THAT DAY. ahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete