Monday, January 26, 2009

New semester

means new schedule!
Although only my media and ROTC got switched...
but other people got switched into my classes, so it's like having a new schedule (:
But ummm, yeah!
I'm pretty excited 'cause I'm seeing some new opportunities.. two to be exact!
Unfortunately, also the loss of another, but hey, you can't have it all, right?


Hmm, winter formal theme seems alright.
I just hope that lots of fun people go.
But idk if I really wanna go anymore.
Well, not just 'cause of the theme, but just.. idk, as of right now, it just seems so.. mnehhh.
But chances are, I probably will, AS AUBREY'S DATE! YEEEEESSSSS! (:

2 comments:

  1. aww we dont have any classes togetherr :(

    y not? its gonna be tons of fun :) especially if i go hehe
    jk :)
    well i hope u go
    cuz it wouldn't be a party without u

    i don't even know if i'm going actually haha

    btw
    can u give me ur email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i h8 my schedule ;(

    nice polka dots btw

    ReplyDelete