I made this public blog because "all the cool kids are doing it". :D
I've had a private one for OMG, but I would never be able to make that one public, hahaha.
So I'm kind of doubting myself.
I'm not sure how diligently I'll be able to keep this up, but here's to day one! (:
So today, I went around and ran errands with my mommy.
We also went to the mall & went bargain shopping, WOO!
Like everything we bought was under $10, props to us. (:
I really like my mom though. I like the fact that she does stuff with me when I'm bored @ home, how she goes shopping with me even though she's tired, how she just wants the best for me, idk, hahaha. Everything!
After I got home, I talked to one of my best friends!
And I wish I could make her life a little better but I can't. ):
I know she thinks she's "not a decent person" but IF YOU'RE READING THIS, (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I just hope you realize that I think you're amazing & I respect you.
So keep your chin up because things will get better!
I can't wait for tomorrow! YASY, my best friend who lives in Monterey, is coming over and we're gonna plaaay! :D Hehehe.
Wow, amazingly, writing a blog isn't as hard as I thought it'd be(:
but sarah,
ReplyDeleteyou are kuul!
'cause now you have a blog :D
sarah!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyayyy u made a blogg!!
yippee now you can be cool like meee
haha