I need to get an A in AP Euro.
Please please please, let me get a good grade on the final.
Or at least one that will guarantee my A.
Please.
IB meeting depressed me today.
I just feel so not smart compared to everyone at Troy.
I feel like it's a hopeless cause, an upward battle with no end.
I don't know, I just wish that I could be one of those people who understand things so quickly and well.
I really wish I could be smarter.
Oh well, I'll marry some rich guy and not work at all.
KIDDING. I would never do that.
Sorry I've been so depressing and yucky with all this talk about school and grades.
I know it's not fun to read about.
But this weekend, after all this final business, I promise I'll write about something more interesting than school! :D
Until then,
studying for Euro. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment