What a nice, peaceful day.
Ran errands with my mommy.
Did some project stuff.. just overall a great day. (:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME,
but lately, I've been in a really good mood most of the time.
I'm surprising myself.
Maybe God's just been blessing me for sticking in there with him.. :D
Thanks, God! That's really sweet of you<3
You're really gonna be testing me this week and finals week, I'm sure.. :/
Well, I actually kind of like finals week 'cause we get off early and stuff.
And if you think about it, there's no homework. All you gotta do is study for your next 2 (or 3) classes. And basically, if you face the truth of it, you either know your stuff or not. I kind of doubt that if you didn't understand the material 2 months ago, you're suddenly gonna understand everything you need for the final...
But idk! Maybe people are more brilliant than I am, yeah? (:
thanks dude.
ReplyDeletecramming is all i got.
way to kill my motivation to study hard to learn the stuff.