Thursday, January 22, 2009

YAY!

I GOT THE A- (89.03%) I NEEDED IN AP EURO.
WOOOOO! I FELT SO RELIEVED, NO JOKE.
I was hugging everyone! (:
So I'm sorry to anyone I manically squeezed, I just felt like I needed to get all my happiness out! (:

And I swear, I will hug or kiss or wildly show my affection for everyone at Troy if I get an A- in chem.. which is pretty much not gonna happen, but I'll have my little shred of hope... right? (:


I'm super glad finals are over though.
No more stressing about pulling up grades.
New semester, new classes, new opportunities.
And this semester, I promise I'll try harder to have better grades EARLIER in the semester so I won't be freaking out over grades at the very end.
I'll even sacrifice my precious sleep.. which I've been getting a lot of, actually.
BUT YEAH. BETTER GRADES FOR SECOND SEMESTER. 'Cause I'm gonna need them... :/


ANYWAYS,
I was supposed to go to the mall with Jenny today, but things didn't exactly work out..
So instead, I went to Chipotle with Hannah, Simon, and Andrew!
Then, CC and Eddie joined us later on (:
But umm, yeah, it was pretty fun, it's amazing how stress-free I am, hahaha! And how stress-free I'll be this weekend! YAY! Let's play! <3
But umm, yeah, so we mostly just ate and talked and all that.
Then CC and Eddie left.
And Hannah and Andrew and I went to Tapioca, but it was closed. ):
So we went to CVS and looked at random stuff and just messed around mostly, hahaha.
(I forgot to mention, but Simon had left quite a bit earlier)

Andrew left, so Hannah and I were going to walk back to Troy.
But she still really wanted a drink.
So I saw this Thirsty Thursday ad for Baskin Robbins, where it's like buy one drink get another free, so we got two drinks for the price of one! YEEAH.
Then she had to leave, and then I left,
and here I am now!
What a wonderful day, right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment