Thank you for taking the time out of your life to talk to me about it.
I know it must've been pretty scary to confront me. And I really appreciate it.
I'm sorry I didn't say a lot in reply to that whole conversation you wrote me.
I don't know, I guess I just felt shocked and like.. in disbelief for most of the time.
But just in response, even though you probably won't read this..
I never blamed you for our falling apart. Because really, it wasn't your fault. At all. I think some things just aren't meant to be and that relationship was one of them. I'm sorry you thought that I thought you were the problem, but I never really thought that. I guess I tried to blame you for the things that I thought were tearing us apart.
I'm sorry I wasn't more understanding though. If I had known what was going on, even though that was pretty much impossible, I really don't think I would have minded as much. But I guess when I hear things, it's just so hard not to let them get to me.
Maybe most importantly, I understand. Because if I was in your place, I would have done the exactly same thing.
Well, anyways.
Today = Chem final + listening to SI presentations + Media project.
Chem, gooooooood Lordy, I just don't really care anymore. Whatever, I'm getting a B. I can't raise it, even with my dropped test grade. So I give up.
I'm getting 3 B's this semester.. -_- Chem, English, and Spanish.
I wish I was smarter. Honestly, I do. I just don't think I was meant to be one of you smarties. But that's okay, right? God will make it up to me in some other aspect. (:
Tomorrow,
Spanish final. Hm, well my grade is pretty much stuck at a B, so I won't stress over it too much. I'll probably just do the review packet.
Precalc final. Well, I heard from Andrew that it's not that bad. He thinks he'll even get 100! And he didn't study! So that gives me some hope. I'll probably review all my notes nonetheless.
Thursday,
AP Euro final. UH OH. I heard that it was suuuuper tough! ): Which is bad. Because I need an A! 'Cause I have a freaking 89.13% which is BARELY an A-. F my life. I guess I'll study for that today too.
Then after school Thursday, JennySun & I are hitting up the mall, wooooo! :D
And Friday, I'm doing something with the girls, I think? If not, play date with Tom!
So, I have a lot to look forward to, yeah? (:
Good luck studying, beautifuls.
KNOCK ON WOOD FOR MEH
ReplyDeletePLEASES
good luck on precalc! :D