I'm in a much better mood today! (:
Idk, I guess sometimes I get really caught up with my own thoughts and it gets worse the longer I keep it in. So now that I spilled it to Josephine, I'm feeling better (:
Anyways, I'm worried about winter formal a bit.
Because I want to go and stuff, 'cause yaknowww, it's all nice & fun!
And I really want most of the same people to go from last year's wf group. But I kind of doubt that will happen. And it makes me sad because I miss all those guys & girls. But anyways, I doubt I'll get asked. But that's okay too, because if I don't go to winter formal, I do have a back up plan! :D
But still, it's just sometimes I wonder if I'll regret not going to all the school dances. 'Cause if you think about it, there are only like 3 or 4 big dances every year... hmm...
And Military Ball is coming up for all ROTC kids, and ehhhhh...
I'm really not excited about it.
I'm not into ROTC at all and to be honest, there are only a few people who I really like in that program.
I guess maybe I haven't gotten to know everybody, but still.
So I'm not even sure if I would go 'cause they're not really the people who I'd have fun with. (Mostly!)
SO HERE COMES THE BORING PART OF THIS POST.
Finals! :D
Tuesday - Chemistry, English (none), Media Productions (in-class project)
Wednesday - Spanish, Precalc
Thursday - AP Euro, ROTC (none)
Not too bad. Pretty evenly distributed.
Not likin' Wednesday too much though.
Oh well, finals are usually pretty alright..
And there's no homework the entire week! :D
And that weekend will be heaven! NO HOMEWORK + NO STUDYING = (:
So let's play! Yes, everyone? (;
Until then, I'll have to study my bootay off.. ):
Which is what I should be doing now.
But instead, I read and finished the book Josephine got me for my birthday!
IT TOOK ME SUCHA LONG TIME. And it was 500 pages. Exactly.
But I actually really really liked it.
Thanks, girl<3
what the we have an in-class project for media? i hope it's fun haha.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what ever happened to having to have a portfolio...i have nothing. haha.
I refuse to study for finals. What's the point...all my grades are pretty much stuck :-( hahahha daaaahhhhhh
I'LL ASK YOU TO FORMAL. BUT I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND I'LL ASK HEIDI TOO. WE'LL BE A THREEEEEEEESOME.
ReplyDeletebut heidi will get asked. i have a feeling you will too.