TODAY WAS ONE OF THOSE DAYS.
So it began from the moment I woke up,
I DIDN'T FEEL SICK ANYMORE.
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
Like, I had so much energy! Probably from the 8 hours of sleep + I got for this entire week 'cause I felt so sick. And no more neck aches! And no more throat ouchies! And no more headaches! (I especially loved the no headache part the most, you don't even know how bad they got. -_-)
But yeah, I was feelin' it this morning! IT WAS GREAT!
And then, I actually managed to be like super perky throughout all my classes! Except maybe Spanish 'cause I don't sit next to anyone THAT talkative..
BUT yeah, Spanish vocab quiz not too bad.
Precalc test probably was the worst math test I've taken this year. ):
F451 packet.. 98/100. I love Mrs. Harper's lazy grading, hehehe.
And people in precalc make me smile, man. Those kids are so AHHHHH! They make me so happy just to be in that class, hahaha.
Like, today, some people really made me feel better about myself. Even my fat, chipmunk cheeks.. (: Even if he just did want brownies.. hahahaha. ;D
And idk, it's just really nice to have people say nice things once in a while.. :D
But okay, continuing on.. idk, other than 2&3 period, the day was pretty much a breeze. Academically, y'know.
During ROTC (5th period) I sat next to Jerald and he was reading off really funny jokes, so that improved my mood too!
And in 6th period, this one guy, IF HE READS THIS, HE WILL KNOW WHO HE IS, actually said something nice about me, hahahaha. And again, a huge self-esteem booster. So if you read this, thanks. I know I act like a jerk towards you a lot, but you're really nice to me, hahaha. And especially today, thanks for saying those things. Not just like some OTHER person who says it just so I'll bake him things, but you actually meant it. So thanks. But no, this isn't something romantic. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. But he's a good friend. (:
And after school, I hung out with Cameron and as usual, it was pretty entertaining.And uhhh, yeah, just everything after school was fun! Bruno carried me on his shoulders.. and OMG, FREAKING SCARY. He was running, and I shrieked.. 'cause I was scared for my life. -_- I mean, he probaly wouldn't be able to drop me 'cause he's freaking buff, but I just hate feeling that vulnerable.
Then, I went back to the ROTC room with Heidi and we talked with Hannah & Andrew. When we left the ROTC room, Heidi was being all serious and stuff then I yell in her face after pretending to be all quiet and scare the bujeeezies out of her. It was really funny and we cracked up at that, hahahaha.
Then, I went to Chipotle with Hannah! And we saw Josephine, Iris, Lesley, and others, and yeah. Just nice to hang out after a a whole week of school. :D
Then, I walked with Josephine back to Troy and we watched the basketball game. Or not really, but we just went inside the gym to half watch them play.
FINALLY, the cherry on top was this AIM conversation I had with Josephine when I came back home;
frostdheart@goowy.com
sarah kuu (6:38:47 PM) : LOL
sarah kuu (6:38:51 PM) : Whaaa? RAndom, much?
frostdheart@goowy.com (6:38:54 PM) : thanks for staying with me and stuff
frostdheart@goowy.com (6:38:57 PM) : hahha
frostdheart@goowy.com (6:38:58 PM) : no
frostdheart@goowy.com (6:39:02 PM) : i just feel blessed to have you as my friend
sarah kuu (6:39:08 PM) : ...Is this really Josephine?
^Sorry, you're gonna have to highlight it to read it! ):
Yeah, I know, I'm a mood killer at the end, but JOSEPHINE?! (; Hahaha, I'm kidding, girl, you know! But yeah, idk it always makes me happy to know I'm appreciated, YAKNOW? So thanks, beautiful<3 style="font-style: italic;">you read this, then just know that I'm just happy that you smiled at me today when we walked by each other. Like I sound freaking homo, but it was really encouraging!
Sooooo.. yeah. Today was a really excellent day! And I was in such an amazing mood. Like when I was sick, it felt like I was living in a fog, but now that I'm better, I was just like BAM! READY FOR ANYTHING. I wish I felt like this everyday.. it's so invigorating! But then again, I need the events to happen too, for such a great day to unfold again.. (:
OMG, I wrote so much. I'm so sorry to anyone who read the entire thing. I pretty much wasted like 5 minutes of your life. ):
LET'S HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE GREAT DAYS LIKE TODAY! (:
^Sorry, you're gonna have to highlight it to read it! ):
Yeah, I know, I'm a mood killer at the end, but JOSEPHINE?! (; Hahaha, I'm kidding, girl, you know! But yeah, idk it always makes me happy to know I'm appreciated, YAKNOW? So thanks, beautiful<3 style="font-style: italic;">you read this, then just know that I'm just happy that you smiled at me today when we walked by each other. Like I sound freaking homo, but it was really encouraging!
Sooooo.. yeah. Today was a really excellent day! And I was in such an amazing mood. Like when I was sick, it felt like I was living in a fog, but now that I'm better, I was just like BAM! READY FOR ANYTHING. I wish I felt like this everyday.. it's so invigorating! But then again, I need the events to happen too, for such a great day to unfold again.. (:
OMG, I wrote so much. I'm so sorry to anyone who read the entire thing. I pretty much wasted like 5 minutes of your life. ):
LET'S HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE GREAT DAYS LIKE TODAY! (:
sarahh
ReplyDeleteim glad u had such an excellent day! :D
omygoodness 98 that's crazyy!!
:D
good job!
how many pages did u have?
sarah u don't have chipmunk cheeks
u have lovely cheeks
and even if u did have chipmunk cheeks
i think chipmunks are adorable
i know that it feels good to hear compliments
but u need to realize yourself just how truly beautiful u are, inside and out
:D
♥ u sarah:D
i'm so happy that you had a good day. ((:
ReplyDeletefridays are always nice.
I LOVE YOU, SARAH !
i love you too sarah :]
ReplyDeleteread my blog