Sunday, January 4, 2009

Church.

So, I don't want to sound like a self-righteous churchgoer because of what I'm about to say, but hopefully, if you're reading this, you know that I'm not that kind of a person.
So at church today, we learned about how the most important commandment that God gave to man was to love God with everything and love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
And I don't know, I thought it was really an eye-opener. Because how many times have I put myself before the feelings of others? I mean, I'm not really straight out mean to people, but I can give some people the cold shoulder when I'm in a bad mood or if I just don't feel like being nice. Instead I should be using God's love to change my attitude about others because maybe, others will see my love towards them as God's love.
After today's sermon, I decided to definitely implement this commandment more into my life. I know there are a few people who this will affect because knowingly, I was not very kind towards them.
Well, I really hope people don't get the wrong idea about this because that would not be very cool. ):


Anyways, all the pretty tree lights on our street got taken down.
So, if you didn't get to see all the nice lights on my street, you're going to have to wait until December of this year for them to come back up! And you really missed out, 'cause the lights are amazing!


Seee! Just imagine down like.. the entire street! It was really pretty while it lasted...
Okay, well now I'm going to go take the actual house Christmas lights down and then go to the mall&movies with Monique.
I'm so sad that today's the last day of winter break because I'm not used to doing work or waking up early anymore.. ):
Oh well, at least I get to spend the last day of break with my fraaaynd!

2 comments:

  1. HI SARAH !

    follow me again; sorry. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i missed the lights

    whoaaa they're different colors toooo??
    coool!
    :)
    man i can't believe break is overr!!
    haha oh well at least we got to spend christmas togetherrr!
    :)

    ReplyDelete